London Science Museum
- Location : Exhibition Road South Kensington London SW7 2DD U.K.
- Opening : 10:00-18:00
- Closing : 24 Dec.- 26 Dec.
- Admission charges : free (except IMAX, special exhibitions)
- Web site : https://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/
- Museum shop web : https://shop.sciencemuseum.org.uk/
At South Kensington underground station in London, There are some high-quality museums, like Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum. And one of those, Science Museum displays real APOLLO 10 spaceship. This is only one real APOLLO except for the North American Continent.
This mission is perfect rehearsal of the moon landing, and performance test of Lunar Module on the moon orbit was focused mainly. Lunar Module Snoopy approached to the 42000ft of the moon surface, but LM weight reduction wasn't completed, so actually landing did not allowed.
Then because of a slight mistake, LM lost control, and it was almost about to crash on the moon.